1. I love love love (did I say love?) desserts! I think about what I am going to have for dessert every moment of the day.
2. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day though I rarely make time for it during the weekdays.
3. I am from Kingston, Jamaica.
4. I’m very close to my mom, she’s my best friend.
5. Plantain is my favourite food. I could eat it everyday and not get tired of it.
6. I have 15 piercings total.
7. I’m scared of every animal that exists.
8. I wear glasses. Well, I should wear them more than I do.
9. I absolutely, 100% without a doubt HATE winter, snow and the cold.
10. My favourite Disney Princess would probably be Belle from Beauty and the Beast or Mulan.
11. I had a pet bird named Samantha. She flew away.
12. My favourite colour is BLUE.
13. A childhood nickname I have is “Shana banana”
14. I have a pink/red birthmark shaped kind of like a bird/heart on my left shoulder.
15. My first concert I ever attended was Prince Royce.
16. The furthest I have been from home would probably be Australia.
17. I love romantic comedies and I think I’ve seen every one to exist. Favourite movie genre for sure.
18. I think my first celebrity crush were the boys from B2K.
19. If I could give my younger self advice I’d say: “Believe in yourself more.”
20. Three countries I am dying to visit are Brazil, Thailand, and Italy.
21. My favourite perfume: Chanel no.5
22. My favourite book would probably be “Something Borrowed” by Emily Giffin or “Eat Pray Love” by Elizabeth Gilbert (and turn out to be two of my favourite movies too).
23. My middle name is Tabatha. (ta-bath-tha)
24. I’ve only had coffee twice (once in Haiti and once in Cuba). I prefer tea (peppermint) any day.
25. I am double majoring in Communication Arts & Science, and Spanish with a minor in Latin American Studies.
26. My favourite restaurant is Maggiano’s.
27. I am currently OBSESSED with Jane the Virgin. Absolutely love love love it and my life feels so empty now that I’m caught up.
28. A hobby I would pursue if time and money weren’t an issue would be pastry making or painting.
29. I used to play tennis and started playing in grade 3 or 5.
30. I wish I could stay 22 forever.